Immediate opening for a Commission Specialist within a dynamic and fast growing telecommunications solutions provider based in Petaluma California. The Company is a leading nationwide distributor of business-class telecom services for Comcast, AT&T, XO, and more than 85 other top telecom providers. The company was founded in 1994 and is stable, profitable, and has earned an outstanding reputation in the industry for integrity and top talent.
The Commission Specialist serves as an intermediary for our Partners and Suppliers by managing all commission inquiry activity. The position also acts as a resource on various support requirements such as providing commission schedule rates, answering commission related questions and commission process related information for each supplier in our portfolio.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE & OTHER MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
The minimum qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability necessary for an individual to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable amounts of training are provided.
1. High school diploma, as well as some college studies or equivalent work experience.
2. Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, v-look ups) are required.
3. Superior proficiency in computer usage, the Internet, the Microsoft Office suite of applications. Must
have the ability to learn supplier specific systems and industry specific software programs.
4. Excellent communication skills in writing and speaking.
5. 2 years of customer service experience.
6. Office experience is a plus.
7. Telecommunications experience a plus.
8. Ability to work within a cooperative team environment as well as perform assignments autonomously.
9. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are only looking for candidates within 25 miles of Petaluma, so please don't respond if you live outside those parameters.