An Entrepreneur Magazine winner of the "2015 Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America Award", located in the North Bay, is looking for a Project Manager, that can hit the ground running in a fun, competitive, fast-paced environment.
We're looking for someone PASSIONATE about their work and the impact they're having on the world. If you appreciate recognition for your contribution, this is the place for you. The Project Manager position manages the communication plan and project management process flow.
The Project Manager's primary responsibilities include providing project support complex network implementations for our Sales Partners by developing and managing timelines and project-related activities; managing project priorities and risks; communicating to key stakeholders and project team members; developing processes and procedures for high-volume order entry and order flow; and, managing supplier, vendor & customer expectations. The Project Manager will also provide tier 1 product support and serve as first point of contact for low- and mid-level escalations.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE & OTHER MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
The minimum qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability necessary for an individual to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable amounts of training are provided.
• College degree or equivalent work experience.
• Experience with AT&T processes and procedures required.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in the telecommunications field.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent communication, presentation, writing and editorial abilities
• Ability to work within a cooperative team environment as well as perform assignments autonomously
• Excellent customer relations and communications skills and experiences.
• Proficiency in supporting sales, marketing, and business development program execution.
• Superior proficiency in computer usage, the Internet, the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
• Must have the ability to learn supplier specific systems and industry specific software programs.
• Excellent communication, presentation, writing and editorial abilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Please submit your salary requirements with your resume.