Immediate opening for a Partner Support Manager within a dynamic and fast growing telecommunications solutions provider based in Petaluma. The Company is a leading nationwide distributor of business-class Telecom and Cloud services, for CenturyLink (formerly Qwest), AT&T, Comcast, and more than 85 other top telecom providers. The company was founded in 1994 and is stable, profitable, and has earned an outstanding reputation in the industry for integrity and top talent. Company offers an excellent working environment and competitive compensation for the right candidate.
This position manages the Partner Support function and team, ensuring that all operations and actions of the team contribute to the accomplishment of Company’s business goals. This position will provide training, job and task objectives, level certifications, performance coaching and counseling, and all personnel related administration for each employee. This position serves as first point of contact for low- and mid-level escalations.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE & OTHER MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
The minimum qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability necessary for an individual to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable amounts of training are provided.
1. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
2. 3 years Supervisory or lead experience within a customer service environment.
3. Proficiency in computer usage, the Internet, and with the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
4. Previous work experience in an office environment.
5. 2 years of Telecom Industry work experience preferably in a Partner Support Services role.
We are an equal opportunity employer!